The rules of getting tagged are simple. If you get tagged…
* Post eight random facts about yourself.
* Tag eight other bloggers (hopefully those who haven’t been tagged before).
* Post these rules.
1. Reruns of “America’s Funniest Home Videos” are a serious guilty pleasure for me. I don’t watch original episodes though.
2. I was a lifelong fan of the Kansas City Royals until last year when it became clear that the ownership of the team did not deserve my allegiance. So I had a transition year last year and now I’m a fan of the Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles (I’m still having a hard time with the LA Angels thing).
3. I earned the nickname “The Meddler” in college. We imagined “the Meddler” to be a lesser, super-villain who foiled everyone’s plans. Every once-in-awhile my wife mutters “meddler” under her breath in reaction to my antics. See the Football Jesus post for an example.
4. I have three pet chickens: Jes, Patty, and Nugget. We used to have four, but Popcorn got snatched up by a Hawk when she was still a chick.
5. I’m part of a volunteer ministry team at my church. We send trips down to New Orleans on a monthly basis to aid the rebuilding effort. This summer we have 9 trips going.
6. I’ve seen every episode of Seinfeld.
7. My wife and I share the same birthday (2 years apart)
8. “Lawrence of Arabia” is one of my favorite movies.