My wife and I have started a new project. We are preparing for another foster placement in the upcoming weeks. To keep everyone updated and to have some fun, we’ve created a podcast! Check it out by visiting our blog at http://fosterpodcast.wordpress.com . You can download and listen to the podcast there as well as subscribe via Itunes.
For those who may be new to the world of podcasts, here’s a quick run-down:
- A podcast is like a radio show or a book on tape. We record it and put it on the internet. You download it and hear us talking.
- Our podcasts will be 5-15 minutes each. We will record them at least once a week, but when we have big news it may be more often.
- If you have an iPod, you can listen to podcasts on it.
- If you don’t have an iPod, you can listen to podcasts on your computer.
- It’s very easy. Don’t let the lingo fool you!
Our first podcast is now online! We are thrilled to be able to share our news with you in this format. We hope you’ll listen. Feel free to forward this on to anyone you might know who is interested in foster parenting.