(If you are new to this blog, please see this disclaimer about this post.)
Recently, commentator Aaron (no, not that Aaron) dropped by and posted a list of questions that he would like Mormons to answer. It has also come to my attention whilst Googling for the counter-cult site from which Aaron plagiarized copied-and-pasted the questions that you cultists won’t listen if I try to preach to you, so I should bait you with questions instead and make you think I’m interested in joining your religion.
So, let’s see all you smarty-pants Mormons try and answer these . . .
1. Are spirit children angels?
2. How did spirit children become people?
3. If we were all spirit children, then why don’t I remember being one?
4. Why wasn’t Jesus the first person on Earth as he was the first spirit child?
5. Who was Jesus’s Spirit mother?
6. Who was Lucifer’s mother?
7. If Jesus and Lucifer were spirit children like the rest of us were, then why do they have more power than the rest of us?
8. Why did God and the spirit children discuss a plan of salvation before sin was brought into this world?
9. If Lucifer was a spirit child, then who was he when he was born into human form, and if he was or will be in human form, then will he progress to godhood, because after all, Lucifer wanted people to be saved?
10. If Lucifer wanted people to get saved, then why is he evil?
11. If there is no Hell, then where will Lucifer end up, in a heaven?
12. Would you trust Lucifer’s brother?
13. Why do spirit children grow to adults in heaven before the moment of conception into a human being?
14. Why did God have to have sex with Mary if Jesus was already a spirit child; and why did she birth Jesus and not Satan or somebody else?
15. Why did Joseph marry Mary after she had sex with somebody else?
16. Does God still worship his god?
17. What is the last level of Heaven like; if it’s not so bad then why should we strive to reach the upper levels of Heaven?
18. Non-Mormons shouldn’t be fearful of not becoming saved because we got nothing to be saved from if we are only going to go to the last level of Heaven, because you (like Jehovah’s Witnesses) believe that there is no Hell or eternal torture; plus Mormons believe that you can get a second chance after death, so why should any Mormon keep his own religion instead of having fun all the time?
19. When the world ends and everything is done, will God still need spirit children? Spirit children won’t be born on Earth after the end, and won’t “climb” to godhood because they don’t have a physical body, and you have to a physical body to become a god.
20. If God is a physical being, then why do his wives give birth to spiritual children?
21. How many heavens are there since you believe that there are three heavens, but God has ancestors who all live in their own heavens?
22. Why do dark-skinned people stay dark-skinned when they become a Mormon?
23. If God is an exalted man with a body of flesh and bones, why does Alma 18:26-28 and John 4:24 say that God is a spirit?
24. If the Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book on earth, as Joseph Smith said, why does it contain over 4,000 changes from the original 1830 edition?
25. If the Book of Mormon contains the “fullness of the everlasting gospel”, why does the LDS Church need additional works?
26. Why do you baptize for the dead when both Mosiah 3:25 and the Bible state that there is no chance of salvation after death?
27. Why does Doctrines and Covenants 42:18 say that there is no forgiveness for a murderer when 3 Nephi 30:2 says there is forgiveness for him?
DISCLAIMER: This post is purely for fun because things have been slow around here. I do not think Mormons are “cultists” and I think almost all of these questions are silly and not to be taken seriously. Plus Kullervo put me up to it. That is all.
Now have some fun answering!